By Joel Jarvis
1. Rehab, Hard Rock Hotel and Casino - The biggest pool party in the nation on Sundays, it’s a sight to see. Go once, if you are still that young! Admission $40 a person, plus drinks, as always.
2. Palms Casino Resort Pool - Regular Champagne showers with 27 cabanas, three large bars and seven lily pads in the water, Ditch Fridays are the best day. Admission $20 women, $25 Men
3. Encore Beach Club, Encore Las Vegas - Daybeds have private safes for stashing your things, and the 26 cabanas are outfitted with refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Admission: $30 for men, $40 for women.
4. Garden of the Gods, Caesars Palace - Classical Mediterraneanlandscaping, Roman statues, and Its 44 cabanas are spread around eight distinctively different pools. Open to non-guests (21 and over) with a $20 admission fee Friday–Sunday.
5. Marquee Dayclub, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Built with a ground pounding 32,000-watt subwoofer system and multiple lasers, it assaults the senses and a two-pool deck space with multiple bars and a gaming areas. An adult party zone! Admission: $20, but depends on the event!
6. Wet ‘N’ Wild Theme Park, Fort Apache and Sunset - Introducing the all new Tornado! The ultimate natural storm is now the ultimate extreme water experience. Start your journey being catapulted from 36 feet in the air through a 110-foot tunnel before plummeting into the eye of the storm- www.wetnwildlasvegas.com$40 for adults, $30 for kids plus annual passes
7. Cowabunga Bay Water Park, East of Galleria Mall - With rides like Zuma ZOOMa, Wild Surf, Surfin USA, Beach Blanket Bonzai and Good Vibrations, I want to go be a kid again! Admission: $60-70 per person- kind of pricey to me, but whatever, it’s hot!
8. Wynn Las Vegas Resort Pool, Wynn Las Vegas - the 46 cabanas contain flat-screen TVs with cable, separate changing areas, misting systems, and complimentary non-alcoholic drinks, plus snacks and a telephone. Order service here and get out the black American Express! Expensive everything! $$$$
9. Night Swim at XS, Encore Las Vegas - The 26 poolside cabanas sprawling over two stories let guests take in a panoramic view of the party scene while beats pump in the background. Mildly Expensive Bubbles, Admission: $20 for women, and $30 for men, but varies by event.
10. Mandalay Bay Beach, Mandalay Bay - Mandalay Bay's 11-acre tropical Sand-and-Surf Beach will have you believing that you're in the Caribbean; the 1.6 Million Gallon wave pool is amazing! Plus concerts on the beach are insane. Admission: You need to accompany a guest to get in, or a Room Key will get you in, but that’s TOP SECRET!