When it comes to Las Vegas, the “Wedding Capital of the World,” there are numerous ways to tie the knot and all of them memorable and unique. We’ve narrowed down the Top 10 ways you can have the wedding of your dreams in Las Vegas.
Top 10 Incredible Ways to Get Married in Las Vegas
1. Country Club Weddings: These offer a gorgeous wedding on a pristine golf course with green fairways, glistening lakes, soothing waterfalls and towering palm trees offering brides a luxurious and elegant wedding experience.
2. Chapel Weddings: Getting married in a chapel combines a romantically private union with levels of grandiose fashion. Decor styles range from traditional to modern and from simple to extravagant.
3. Airplane Weddings: For the more adventurous bride and groom, you can hover over the amazing sites of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the magnificent Grand Canyon. Land on a private bluff and exchange your vows while overlooking the Colorado River.
4. Resort Weddings: Get married under the Eiffel Tower or at The Venetian, overlooking the canals throughout old world Venice. At the Bellagio, watch the fountains on the Terrazza di Sogno. The rooftop terrace at Trump International Hotel Las Vegas gives breathtaking views. Caesars Palace has a beautiful stained-glass chapel and a private courtyard. The JW Marriott ballrooms are decorated with crystal chandeliers and detailed wood finish.
5. Unique Weddings: Chapel of the Dreams at Madame Tussauds is a setting unlike any other. The Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay surrounds you with 1.3 million gallons of seawater and 15 species of sharks. Treasure Island provides an intimate wedding within Sirens Cove. Glide along the Grand Canal in The Venetian and capture the romance of Venice on a beautiful gondola.
6. Mountain Weddings: The Resort on Mount Charleston serves as a warm and romantic venue. Natural rolling beauty is found at Las Vegas Paiute. Dedication Point at Red Rock Canyon displays the unique grey limestone and red sandstone. The top of a mesa has beautiful views of the Calico Basin.
7. Restaurant Weddings: Whether brides want a fun, German-themed event at Hofbräuhaus, a tropical paradise at Cili at Bali Hai, a posh lounge at Boa Steakhouse, or a family-style affair at Buca di Beppo, she can find it in a restaurant venue. Welcoming dining rooms and patio seating are available at Sushi Roku. Maggiano’s has beautiful rooms offering privacy with elegant table settings. Personalized menus or exceptional banquet menus are a pleasant option for the bride and groom.
8. Waterfront Weddings: Flowing willow trees set the stage for romance at Lakeside Weddings. An elegant gazebo can be used for ceremonies at The Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa. At Ravella, a Tuscan-inspired chapel overlooks the lake from a bridge modeled after Italy’s famous Ponte Vecchio. For a beach wedding at Mandalay Bay, stand on the sandy shores of a lapping wave pool decorated with tiki torches and palm groupings.
9. Private Venue Weddings: Venues have indoor and outdoor options including beautifully landscaped courtyards glittered with lights and lush landscape. A beautiful venue is Rainbow Gardens where palm trees and tropical plants serve as a backdrop.
10. Garden Weddings: Private gardens create a peaceful setting at The Secret Garden. During the day, natural light generates an inviting atmosphere. At night, the open air and glowing park lamps create a moment worth savoring.
No matter what your dream wedding is, allow one of Las Vegas’ extraordinary wedding venues to become your reality. Congratulations on your new love and your new life!
Order Your FREE Copy of Beautiful Bride of Las Vegas! Go to www.lasveg