The staff at Palm Medical Group looks forward to providing you with comprehensive endocrine care. Endocrinology is a specialty that diagnoses and treats conditions relating to various hormone producing glands or organs in the body.
We offer expertise in the management of diabetes (type 1, type 2, and gestational), thyroid conditions, and abnormal lipid levels in the blood. A certified diabetes educator is available by appointment for diabetes & nutrition education, insulin training, insulin pump education, and glucometer training.
We are also specialists who treat osteoporosis and parathyroid conditions.
In addition, some patients need our help with less common conditions affecting the pituitary gland in the brain and the adrenal glands in the abdomen.
In some cases, an ultrasound of the thyroid gland in the neck is needed to better understand a neck mass felt on physical examinations or abnormal thyroid blood tests. This painless test is available in our office, and your results will be interpreted by one of our physicians. In addition, FNA (fine needle aspirated) biopsies are performed in the office.
Endocrinologists diagnose and treat patients with the following conditions:
- Type 1 Diabetes (including patients on insulin pumps)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Gestational Diabetes (high blood sugars found during pregnancy)
- Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid)
- Hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid)
- Goiters and Thyroid Nodules
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis and Post-Operative Care
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia,as well as Vitamin D Deficiency
- Pituitary Problems and Masses
- Adrenal Problems and Masses
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol and/or triglyceride levels)
- Metabolic Syndrome
9280 W Sunset Rd, Suite 306
Las Vegas, NV 89148
3150 N Tenaya Way, Suite 415
Las Vegas, NV 89128